Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been too long!


I am finally updating the blog after three months! Lincoln has grown and changed so much. I plan to update much more often now that we have a computer. Lincoln is saying mama and dada some and his new favorite sound is bo bo bo. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. He has been standing some for about a week and tonight he took an itty bitty step toward me. He has four teeth now! The first one came in May 11th and the next three came soon after. We can't believe he will be nine months old in a week!

Here he is enjoying some prunes for the first time. He also loves graham crackers and veggie puffs.

Swinging at the park. He loved it so much he didn't want to leave.




Lincoln loves bath time. His daddy gives him a bath every night before bed.









2 comments:

  1. I clicked on the picture of Lincoln standing and got a close up - he is so cute. I love getting th updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lincoln has red hair!

    ReplyDelete